Oak School PTO Mission Statement
The purposes of the Oak School PTO are to:
- Build a stronger school community between student families, parents and staff.
- Secure for every child the highest advantages of education through the united efforts of Oak School staff and student’s parents.
- Publicize D181 notices, events and information that will benefit Oak School parents.
- Enhance and support the curriculum at Oak School through appropriate supplemental programs and materials not normally offered by IL public school District 181.
- Support local educational opportunities for parents pertaining to children’s social, emotional and academic well being.
- Facilitate communications between the student’s homes and Oak School.