If you are like us, the first few weeks of school can feel like an onslaught of sign ups and internet links! Here is a quick TO DO list to help you make sure you have your bases covered (at least for this week!):
1. Sign up for Oak PTO
2. Volunteer for a PTO committee
3. Place your Lunch-In Order
4. Purchase Fall Fundraiser bulbs for home AND to donate to Oak School
5. Purchase Spirit Wear
6. Sign up for during/after school enrichment activities
7. Mark your calendar to attend the first OAK PTO meeting on Wednesday, September 14th. 9am coffee with Martha, 9:30 meeting begins!
Thank you to everyone for attending Curriculum Night! We are excited for the new “Growing our Community” initiative.
Thank you to the gracious hostesses of Fiesta Night! Buena Fiesta!